Change of address
Moving to or internally in Greenland
If you move to Greenland or if you move from one location in Greenland to another you need to:
- Complete the change of address form
- And submit it to the local municipal citizen service centre at the city or settlement you have moved to. You must submit no later than 5 days after you have changed your address
If you move to Greenland from a Nordic Country other than Denmark you need to bring:
- “Internordisk flyttebevis”. Remember to ask for this prior to your departure when you notify the change of address to your former municipality
If you move to Greenland from any other country you need to bring:
- Documentation on marital status
- Documentation on where you are married or divorced should this be the case
If you move from Greenland to another country you need to:
- Complete an emigration form
- And submit it to your local municipal citizen service centre prior to your departure
You can find the required forms and complete them at your local municipal citizen service centre.
2-3 workdays will pass, before your new address is registered in the Civil Registration System.